WM Keeper Mobile for Java client is a type of program WM Keeper Mobile, providing the ability to manage their WebMoney electronic wallets on mobile phones supporting Java MIDP 2.0.
Using WM Keeper Mobile for Java, you can:
- Register your e-wallet in WebMoney system;
- Pay for various services (internet access, utilities, telecommunication services and other.);
- Pay for goods purchased at online stores;
- Replenish your WebMoney purse;
- Transfer funds to other WebMoney users;
- Transfer of funds from WebMoney wallet to your bank card;
- To check the balance on their electronic purses;
- To correspond with WebMoney participants over a secure communication channel.
The main menu has the following form
and includes sections:
- Menu My purses
- Menu Invite
- Menu Transfer of funds
- Menu Payments
- Messages menu
- Menu Payment Accounts
- Invoices Menu
- Menu Debit Cards
- Contacts Menu
- About menu
- Menu "My Wallets"
In this section, for each purse available options for viewing transaction history, deposit and exchange of available funds on it for another currency.