Application Details:
Version: 4.8
Upload Date: 10 Dec 10
Developer: Keys
Distribution Type: Freeware
Downloads: 3316
Size: 5 Kb

Rating: 2.5/5 (Total Votes: 74)

Spices - This full collection includes over 500 gourmet food items including breads, fruits, spices, cheeses, coffees, olives, teas, and wines. Customer comments: - 'What a wonderful idea,' Becky Drummond, Santa Cruz, CA - 'Surprised by the impact of this app. New words appear in my social conversations, unconsciously. Great,' Liz Chung, New York, NY - 'Memorization has been my weakness. This app makes it easy,' Bob Cohn, Montreal, CN - 'A true pleasure to see my child spending so much time with the SAT app,' Katy French, Atlanta GA - 'Bio AP with thousands of terms - bring it on...,' Kevin Rowland, Thousand Oaks, CA - 'Silence and learning while driving to the beach, two birds with one stone,' Pam Benzine, Los Altos, CA - 'We would like to convert your apps to Chinese,' Irene Cheng, Shanghai, CN - 'Down side is my kids justify using my phone all the time,' David Larson, New York, NY - 'Both my senior and myself have been learning/re-learning chemistry with this app. Thks,' M. Brophy, London, UK - 'As a developer, I initially down rated this app. After using it for a month, I changed to up rate. Congrads,' M. Malik, San Jose, CA - 'Some of the pictures seem off topic. Overall it's brilliant,' Phil Chin, Boston, MA - 'Great for learning English as second language,' Tanzier, India - 'Greetings from down under. Love this app,' Byron Smith, Melbourne - 'Broke 100 on the game. Wanted to tell someone,' Edward C., San Jose, CA - 'My son gained 87 points on his second SAT. Don't know how much this app has helped,' Lisa Ting, Saratoga, CA - 'Highly recommend these apps,', Gil Roberts, Palo Alto, CA Join the 750,000 plus who have downloaded Keys apps.

Similar Apps

Other Apps of Developer Keys

PGA golf
PGA golf

9 Dec 10

Rock N Roll Tour
Rock N Roll Tour

9 Dec 10

Hispanic Tour
Hispanic Tour

9 Dec 10

Comments to Spices

1 Comments
  • Vincent Reno 9 Jan 24
    Can I get my stolen or scammed Crypto back// Lost Recovery Masters Got You

I was scammed over ( $275,000 ) by someone I met online on a fake investment project. I started searching for help legally to recover my money and I came across a lot of Testimonies about Lost Recovery Masters recovery Experts. I contacted them providing the necessary information and it took the experts about 36hours to locate and help recover my stolen funds. I am so relieved and the best part was, the scammer was located and arrested by local authorities in his region. I hope this helps as many out there who are victims and have lost to these fake online investment scammers. I strongly recommend their professional services for assistance with swift and efficient recovery. They can be reached through the link below.

Support team Mail Support@lostrecoverymasters.com
    WhatsApp: +1(520)497-3050.
Add Comment
Turn on images!