Nimbuzz lets you make free calls, and lets you stay connected to all your friends in one place.
What's New in Symbian Version 3.0
• Brand New User Interface - Change the layout or remove tabs for easier navigation
• New Chat Layout - Change the look of your chats
• Recent Calls - See voicemail messages left, missed, and dialed calls
• Invite Your Friends - See your friends' display pictures and profiles before adding them.
• Bug Fixes
Make free calls via 3G and Wi-Fi and low-cost international calls to any mobile phone or landline, anywhere, with NimbuzzOut.
Download the free app now and join millions of users around the world who get more mobile, with Nimbuzz. For more info visit www.nimbuzz.com/en/mobile/
- Please manually activate the Java settings in your mobile phone to make sure you can connect through Nimbuzz.
- You might still have connection issues if your mobile provider restricts the connection. If you still can't connect, please contact support at nimbuzz dot com and we will assist you. Or visit forum at forum.nimbuzz.com.
* Nimbuzz is free to download and use. We never charge or bill for anything. Nimbuzz Mobile uses the internet connection on your mobile phone and provider charges may apply. If you are not using Wifi, we recommend that you get a flat rate (unlimited) data plan from your provider. Some clients may have limited features.